Friday 4 February 2011

Justin Timberlake's Animated Movie


To "feel better" about himself,Justin Timberlake has took on the role of Boo Boo in 'Yogi Bear'.

In the new animated movie,singer provides the sound of the little bear - has felt guilty about young girls being fans of his raunchy music so wanted to do something that wouldn't be inappropriate for children to watch.

"Guilt. I've had parents come to me and say: 'My daughter really loves the song 'SexyBack'. I say, 'Oh great. How old is your daughter?' expecting them to say she goes to university. They say, 'She's nine.'

"So that made me feel really bad as a person. And I felt it was irresponsible of those parents - my music is explicit. So I did this film so that I would feel better about myself,"said Justin Timberlake.

He explained in an interview with the Daily Mail newspaper: "As a kid I liked to entertain. I'm an only child and I was obviously really bored, so I would imitate Scooby-Doo and Boo Boo for my parents. Yogi and Boo Boo are iconic characters - a duo like Batman and Robin. I laughed at them as a kid, so I think nostalgia is the biggest reason I did the film."

No comments:

Post a Comment