Friday 25 February 2011

Justin Timberlake Interviews Naked Seyfried


For the new issue of the aptly-named Interview magazine,Amanada Seyfried gave interview during which the Mama Mia actress revealed she was in the buff.

She said: “I think I should mention that I’m not wearing any clothes.

“I’m most comfortable in my birthday suit.”

Justin replied: “Well, if that’s how you’d like to be interviewed, then that’s totally fine.”

Amanda’s love for music and Justin’s move from pop star to actor has been discussed by the pair.

He explained: “What’s been a battle for me throughout the process of moving in to acting is that I feel like I have to keep reassuring people that I’m not an a***hole.

“There is a stigma that comes from being onstage and being a musician.

“Whatever you do as a musician, no matter how good it is, somebody somewhere is going to s*** on it. You put your heart on your sleeve, and what will happen will happen.

“But it’s like that for any artist. You do a painting, you take a photograph, it’s the same. That’s how artistry works.”

Amanda, who sung in Mama Mia, also revealed she has co-written a song with Damien Rice and that she plays the guitar and piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment