Thursday 18 November 2010

Justin Timberlake's Fragrance Is For "Modern Women"

Justin Timberlake introduce a new fragrance which represents the the modern woman as it doesn’t have a fairytale feel.

To create a women's version of his Play for Him scent,The SexyBack singer has partnered with Givenchy

Justin Timberlake shared "I think that perfume should be experienced in a layer,I think the modern woman doesn't need to be sold on feeling like Cinderella.I feel like this is a little more tangible, a little more real"

"I've always loved Givenchy's brand just because it's very sleek and very modern.

"We didn't get into a partnership to create a women's fragrance. We got into a partnership to create a men's fragrance. But I think that they saw the opportunity and it translated very well."said Justin Timberlake on working with his partner

No comments:

Post a Comment