Monday 29 November 2010

Justin Timberlake Wants An Oscar Nomination


Justin Timberlake for his performance in The Social Network was desperate to get an Oscar nomination.For his performance in movie Social Network he was appreciated a lot but Justing Timberlake says, that he will be satisfied only when her gets a Oscar nomination.

“He’s hell-bent on getting a nomination this year even though he has tough competition from his costar Andrew Garfield.” a source told to New York Post.

Justin Timberlake is now trying every possible way to achieve his aim of being in the Oscar nominations.He is planning to start with the advertisement campaign and along with it, he is also meeting up with Oscar winners like Tom Hanks and Kevin Spacey for advice on campaigning.

Justin Timberlake jokes, “The truth is I pay those guys to say nice things but I didn’t know David was going to give me an Oscar nod. I really don’t think I should be booking my tux just yet!”

No comments:

Post a Comment