Wednesday 1 August 2012

Justin Temberlake Fiancee Happy With Engagment!!!

Actress Jessica Biel confirms that she is currently enjoying and happy with engagement stage and has no rush to get marry.

Last week Justin Timberlake engagement has been confirmed by Total recall star, it has been claimed that she has done "almost nothing" when it comes to making arrangements for her wedding to the former NSYNC star.

She told the Chicago Sun Times: "I'm just enjoying being engaged. I do feel like there is a lot of time and nothing needs to be rushed.

"Everyone tells me that being engaged is the really special moment. Not that it gets bad when you get married! But being engaged is just absolutely amazing. You're in this romantic, ahhhhh, breathless moment that I'm just trying to extend as long as possible."

Biel added that becoming a married woman will mark the next chapter in her life, stating: "I'm moving forward. It feels quite inspiring, fun and positive."

No comments:

Post a Comment