Wednesday 22 June 2011

Justin Timberlake is "The Voice" and a duet with Christina Aguilera

Justin Timberlake is "The Voice" and a duet with Christina Aguilera about the possibility of addiction with "Extra's" AJ Calloway spoke.

Timberlake said, "I recently went home to visit my parents and they got me hooked on 'The Voice', I like watching the banter between Cee Lo and Blake. They couldn't be further apart in styles. It's very cool."

"The Voice" mentor Christina Aguilera admitted to "Extra" she'd love to work with the actor/singer. Would he be interested? "Well, I'm very reachable.

I'm pretty accessible," winked Timberlake. "I don't have a show every week to judge, you know. Christina, you just call me."

The "Bad Teacher" star said he isn't opposed to becoming an "SNL" series regular. "I do love New York. I would never say that would not happen. I could easily get lost on 'SNL.' Lost in the funny of 'SNL'."

How about a new album? "I don't have anything done yet, but I never rule that out," said the singer. "I'm think I'm kind of taking this year as slow as possible. I just don't want to do something just to do it. They always mean so much to me -- putting out an album -- and so until you feel that desperation, you feel like you don't want to push it in a direction where you might make sub-par work."

No comments:

Post a Comment