Friday 7 August 2009

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE MAKE A PERFUME


The 'Sexy Back' singer Justin Timberlake, who has created a new fragrance called Justin Timberlake Play, was stunned by the work involved in making a scent
He said: "I like pretty fresh, clean scents. I don't like a barrage of smell, so I started talking with Givenchy about how do you achieve that fresh, clean scent? And they 'learned me' about citrus and wood flavours that you kind of add in to create that type of aroma. It's actually really fascinating how they do it."
Justin was created the fragrance who has a brilliant fragrance there was rarely and he has surprised when Givenchy approached him about launching his own scent.He added to ET Online: "The first conversation was hilarious, because I said, 'You know what? Actually, I don't really wear cologne that much.'

I think honestly, that i took it is a challange that i want to make something, then i think that can i creat the Perfume?

So i has created this fragrance i would really want to wear

I sort of feel like nothing should take away from pheromones, because it's been chemically proven that those are the most attractive scents on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment